Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2017, 01:54:11 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News:
Onionbat on Facebook
Onionbat on Google+
Onionbat on iBooks
Onionbat on Google Books
Onionbat on Kindle
Onionbat on Scribd

Search the full text of our books
+  Onionbat Message Board
|-+  Strategy Guides
| |-+  Mana Khemia: Student Alliance
| | |-+  E-Effects definitions
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: E-Effects definitions  (Read 9045 times)
thejumper
Newb

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2009, 03:03:44 PM »

I own the Mana Khemia PS2 guide, and the one thing i thought it was missing the most was defining the e-effects.

For example: the difference between heavy and sumo heavy.

Did you all place an e-effects definition section in the E-Book?
Biohazard Kitty
Special Tactics and Resizing Service
God of YaBB

Master of Resizing

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 05:17:42 PM »

No! But, since you make such a compelling case, I might be persuaded to make a list, maybe.

Basically, a reason why we didn't include a list is because it would be very, very vague. E-effects change depending on the items you add them to, so we couldn't put a more concrete definition down than the generic description the game provides.

But if you would like a list showing the quality of the effects in relation to each other ...

You should start from the first image, okay? And... Mitsuru, here's an image editor. It might be handy if you, the master of resizing, take it with you.
thejumper
Newb

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 05:41:48 PM »

I understand your meaning. However, wouldn't giving us the basic jist as well as the full list of effects and then let us experiment with the options and come up with our own mixtures been a decent idea? I'm pretty sure i can distinguish the difference between adding holy to a weapon as opposed to any other item. (If i remember correctly, holy only works on weapons).

I admit i have seen a listing of these for Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana(i think), but some of them have changed from game to game. I.E., Bestial Wrath is no longer in the listing in Mana Khemia.

I just think it might have made e-effect decisions a bit simpler.

I do appreciate your response on the matter.
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length