Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2017, 01:47:36 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News:
Onionbat on Facebook
Onionbat on Google+
Onionbat on iBooks
Onionbat on Google Books
Onionbat on Kindle
Onionbat on Scribd

Search the full text of our books
+  Onionbat Message Board
|-+  Strategy Guides
| |-+  Disgaea 2
| | |-+  Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days (PSP) eGuide
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days (PSP) eGuide  (Read 21539 times)
manasharazin
Newb

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2009, 11:03:25 PM »

Just got the guide in the mail today and I must say that while the page count is a little smaller than what I had suspected, I will say that the dimensions of it are a welcome compromise. Moreover is the cluster amount of data that you get with the guide, is honestly surprising. Probably the most surprising thing of all is, the types of characters that you can unlock, more then just the disgaea 3 crowd.
   Now while it would have been nice to have the guide come in the conventional dimentions, similar to other DoubleJump guides, purly from a nastalgic point of view, I can definitly see where DoubleJump is coming from.
   All in all I must say that I love the product, and I thank you for doing such a great job. I look forward to your next collaboration with Nippon Ichi Software with much anticipation.
MakaiOokami

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2010, 01:00:34 PM »

PM = personal message. You can send me one and I'll help. I've sent you one in this case.

I sent what you asked for 15 minutes after you asked me 3 days ago. Hoping to get it in the next few days cause there's still a lot I'm confused cause I'm running up to the points where I'd like the companion e-guide.
Rankynz
Newb

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2010, 07:49:30 AM »

So, how's the e-guide? I just bought my copy of the printed guide and it's on the way to my house. I won't have the guide till like Feb 12 - Mar 2. Dark Hero Days is an awesome game, but I'm terrified of missing something. DJPubba, hook me up with the e-guide man!
djpubba
Administrator
God of YaBB

Bloop-a-doodle, doo!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2010, 11:47:51 AM »

Hooked. Thanks for your support!

PirateNipple
Newb

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2010, 08:52:10 PM »

Hello

Is this offer still available? I bought the book with the game from a store almost 4 years ago and just the other day I got the updated PSP version, and I'd love to use the updated guide if I can.

I sent a PM to djpubba, I guess I'll see what happens!
Moonkeeper
Newb

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2012, 10:17:59 AM »

Is this offer still open or is it cloesed? I sent a PM Pubba
djpubba
Administrator
God of YaBB

Bloop-a-doodle, doo!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2012, 01:57:29 PM »

Sorry but can't do this any more now that Google handles the financial transactions. We can't even get free e-copies of our own books.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length